[Az-Geocaching] RE: RTW-1

ShadowAce hunting at shakabruddah.com
Tue Dec 7 18:03:15 MST 2004

I am game..

 I have weekends off and I will be on 'vacation' from the 24th - the 2nd.
 I think myself and a few others have plans to climb up Newman peak over the
christmas weekend, but aside from that I have no plans at all.

I do not believe we have ever had the pleasure to meet and this would be a
great chance ..

If you are serious about it and this is a decent time, I would be very
interested in being invited..

(I promise not to fall off a cliff ) hehe

ShadowAce