[Az-Geocaching] National Treasure

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 17:47:34 MST 2004

Good movie as long as you don't think TOO hard about a couple of silly parts.

A good friend of mine in San Diego already put together a cool multi based on it.

Local Treasure (GCM5XJ)
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2cea453b-1cfd-448f-9c8b-4be7b8e01e33

EvilFISH <EvilFish at cox.net> wrote:
ALRIGHTY

I saw the movie and didn't subconsciously know this until Scott MBH mentioned it but wasn't that movie about a multi cache??

It has inspired me to hide a Multi cache using  the idea....

anyone else see the movie???