[Az-Geocaching] people "Finding" a cache that wasn't there.

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Mon Dec 6 09:18:54 MST 2004

Just to head people off at the pass, I think I'll be adding a short line
with something like "If you didn't sign a log, then you don't have a find"

I think you would be perfectly within your right to delete their logs.
The terminology on the website are "log your visit" (a little vague),
but the type of visit they are claiming is "Found it"... well unless the
"it" are are describing is something like "I've hidden a piece of Velcro
at the following coordinates", then they didn't meet your implied
requirements of a find.

Brian