[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocoins

PThomp9719 at aol.com PThomp9719 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 18:26:44 MST 2004

I think this is idea who's time has come. I just received a 2004 WA geocoin
as a gift from my sister and showed it around at the Tucson event today to
appreciative comments.   These coins are outstanding and the photos do  not do
them justice.  They have a clear lucite? material over the enameling  to
protect them  and also it gives them a slight convex surface.   Don't know who made
these, but they are great.   Also I know a cacher  here in Tucson who is a
graphic artist, has designed enamel pins before, owns a  jeep and might be
willing to help with designing.
Golefts
P. E. Thompsen