[Az-Geocaching] GPS Tells Motorist To Do U-Turn On Expressway...So He Does

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Fri Dec 3 16:00:55 MST 2004

It's been at least 6 months since I poked around the internet looking into
the 9/11 conspiracy theories, so finding the best sites again will be
difficult, but here's a few:

http://www.oilempire.us/bogus.html
http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=burningquestions&refpage=issues
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagontrap.html
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/webfairy.html

The trouble is that the internet is flooded with conspiracy pages so probably
90 or 95% of all the webpages you'll find in a google search are by
conspiracy enthusiasts that echo a few original sites.....  There was one
particular page that I read 6 months or a year ago that was rather well done,
but in about half an hour of searching, I haven't found it again....

Jim.