[Az-Geocaching] Re: [LOG] Watchlist: The Geo Idiots couldn't find Mine's Big

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:18:49 -0700

>From: "RAND HARDIN" <RHrdn8@msn.com>
>To: "AZ-Geocaching" <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: [LOG] Watchlist: The Geo Idiots couldn't
>find Mine's Big
>Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:50:16 -0700
>
>Hahahaha.  They're in the wrong "hobby" if they're as "shy" as they say
>they are.  Knocking on the front door would have allayed their fears.  :D
>
>Maybe the "Cachemeister" needs to hang a large flashing neon sign pointing
>to the cache!  ;)
>
>Rand (RandMan)

Knocking 'on' the front door?  If I couldnt find that cache.. I would have
been knocking 'down' the front door!!!! :) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp