[Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:28:43 -0700 (MST)

I am sorry, Brian, I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I didn't
realize that you had a cache in your yard (i.e. 30 seconds to
check...).

If it were that easy, I too would probably have verified the find
immediately out of curiousity...but my closest cache to my house is a
25 minutes drive and 5 minute walk one way, so for me, that's an hour
of time spent to check on someone. Not worth it to me unless I am in
the area.

It is still a game/hobby/sport that is supposed to be fun. But
whatever.

Again, I apologize.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:18:44 -0700, "Brian - Team A.I." wrote:

> Actually, very little time/energy was spent on this from my point of
> view.
> But in the 'big scheme' of things, my caches are logged by my rules
(no
> sign, no find).  I found it odd that someone could pull a 103 cache
> day, and
> wanted to verify on at least the caches that I own, this this indeed
> happened.  So for my little corner of the 103, they were valid.  It
> took all
> of about 30 seconds to see where this cacher had been, and as far as
> I'm
> concerned, the point it moot.
>
> If another cacher took them around to find all 103, then they aren't
> really
> true finds as someone else showed them where to look.  But whatever.
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

MapSource