[Az-Geocaching] Come on now.

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1716852007-1064966085=:30952

For someone who doesn't care about having their own caches anymore, I don't understand why you are complaining.  Were you going to make a grand re-re-entrance into Geocaching as an active participant by logging finds online?

Why don't you save the drama? I am left wondering what is is that I did to you to make you so angry. Where is this personal attack coming from? By the way, I am not complaining, Brian. I can post an opinion, can't I? What, I can't state an opinion anymore without someone (you) jumping on me and saying I am complaining? Quit trying to make something out of nothing. This is an open forum and I will state what I want. I can do that without personally attacking you, too. I didn't see you jumping on Highpointer (Ken) for his similar views. What caused you to single out me? Leave the personal attacks out of it. And for your information, I don't log my finds online. I will play the game MY way, not yours. Got it? If you want to continue this on a one-on-one basis, just email me team360wwg@yahoo.com, and I will be more than happy to clear things up for you. This is not the place for attacks. Let's discuss the issues without discussing the cachers, okay?

I understand why they are limiting the approvals of virtual caches.  It's so every roadside sign/'landmark'/object doesn't turn into a virtual.

But having a cache every .1 miles is okay, right? Again, I said that the Virtual should have some MERIT to it.

 As I recall, those in the forums also believed that a micro would be better-suited for one sign in particular that looks strikingly similar to the shape of the State of Nevada.

Again, this is no longer about just that particular micro. Get past it, I did, and it's a dead issue.

GC.com is making attempts at returning to their roots, which are PHYSICAL caches with PAPER logs to sign.

So no more "We strongly encourage variations on the game" thinking from GC.com? It would appear that GC.com is saying one thing, and doing another.

--0-1716852007-1064966085=:30952

<DIV><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial>For someone who doesn't care about having their own caches anymore, I don't understand why you are complaining.&nbsp; Were you going to make a grand re-re-entrance into Geocaching as an active participant by logging finds online?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>Why don't you save the drama? I am left wondering what is is that I did to you to make you so angry. Where is this personal attack coming from? By the way, I am not complaining, Brian. I can post an opinion, can't I? What, I can't state an opinion anymore without someone (you) jumping on me and saying I am complaining? Quit trying to make something out of nothing. This is an open forum and I will state what I want. I can do that without personally attacking you, too. I didn't see you jumping on Highpointer (Ken) for his similar views. What caused you to single out me? Leave the personal attacks out of it. And for your information, I don't log my finds online. I will play the game MY way, not yours. Got it? If you want to continue this on a one-on-one basis, just email me <A href="mailto:team360wwg@yahoo.com">team360wwg@yahoo.com</A>, and I will be more than happy to clear things up for you. This is not the place for attacks. Let's discuss the issues w
 ithout
 discussing the cachers, okay?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>I understand why they are limiting the approvals of virtual caches.&nbsp; It's so every roadside sign/'landmark'/object doesn't turn into a virtual.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000><STRONG>But having a cache every .1 miles is okay, right? Again, I said that the Virtual should have some MERIT to it. </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;As I recall, those in the forums also believed that a micro would be better-suited for one sign in particular that looks strikingly similar to the shape of the State of Nevada.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Again, this is no longer about just that particular micro. Get past it, I did, and it's a dead issue.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><BR>GC.com is making attempts at returning to their roots, which are PHYSICAL caches with PAPER logs to sign.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>So no more "We strongly encourage variations on the game" thinking from GC.com? It would appear that GC.com is saying one thing, and doing another. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1716852007-1064966085=:30952--