[Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:32:08 -0700

Sounds like a very good thing. Put me on the list.

Barry

              "Patrick Brown" <thewizard@w3az.net>
              Sent by:                                           <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        cc:
              com                                               Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache

              Tuesday September 30, 2003 11:02 AM
              Please respond to listserv

 I am thinking about setting up a Camp out event cache in mid Nov.  About
25
miles west of Wickenburg. Please let me know what everyone thinks. This
will
be near GCE666  Where there is already 6 Caches in the area. There is a
camping place and food if we let them know ahead of time how many people.

Patrick Brown
PANDA77

Check out
http://www.geocaching.com/