[Az-Geocaching] obsessive admins?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:41:12 -0700

insomniak@cox.net wrote:
> I saw the note and wondered if a caching event had to necessarily directly involve caching?  (aside from using a GPS to find the location.)

I don't think that the event has to revolve around caching, but we know
they do draw the line at having the event be a bunch of people to help
you move, like in Trisha's case a couple years ago.  She was going to
have a bunch of goecachers show up and help her move.  They all
volunteered to do it before the event cache was put in, but it was never
approved.  I personally think it should have been.  With the only
addition of it having the moving part, everything else about the move
would have resembled a normal event... oh well...

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek