[Az-Geocaching] Stats?

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:44:11 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1682124015-1064547851=:21360

We have also noticed the daily shift from in-state to OOS finds over the past five or six days.  The really funny thing is that we have actually moved up in the rankings and today find ourselves on the first page.

Gregg of MO & GO

Brian Casteel <bcasteel@cox.net> wrote:
Ok, now I'm really curious.  It almost appears that with each passing day, more and more caches are moving from in-state to OOS finds.  Did someone give part of us back to Mexico, or is something borked in the data retrieval?

Brian
Team A.I.

--0-1682124015-1064547851=:21360

<DIV>We have also noticed the daily shift from in-state to OOS finds over the past five or six days.&nbsp; The really funny thing is that we have actually moved up in the rankings and today find ourselves on the first page.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregg of MO &amp; GO<BR><BR><B><I>Brian Casteel &lt;bcasteel@cox.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ok, now I'm really curious.&nbsp; It almost appears that with each passing day, more and more caches are moving from in-state to OOS finds.&nbsp; Did someone give part of us back to Mexico, or is something borked in the data retrieval?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-1682124015-1064547851=:21360--