[Az-Geocaching] Stats?

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:50:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1831159875-1064530250=:16968

I think mine are moving at a larger rate than some of the rest of you since we have dropped about half a dozen places in the rankings. None of our caches are south of Tucson, nor are any on Indian land so that kinda blows those "theories" out of the water.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel@cox.net> wrote:Ok, now I'm really curious.  It almost appears that with each passing day, more and more caches are moving from in-state to OOS finds.  Did someone give part of us back to Mexico, or is something borked in the data retrieval?

Brian
Team A.I.

--0-1831159875-1064530250=:16968

<DIV>I think mine are moving at a larger rate than some of the rest of you since we have dropped about half a dozen places in the rankings. None of our caches are south of Tucson, nor are any on Indian land so that kinda blows those "theories" out of the water.<BR><BR><B><I>Brian Casteel &lt;bcasteel@cox.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ok, now I'm really curious.&nbsp; It almost appears that with each passing day, more and more caches are moving from in-state to OOS finds.&nbsp; Did someone give part of us back to Mexico, or is something borked in the data retrieval?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1831159875-1064530250=:16968--