[Az-Geocaching] Anniversary

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:43:57 -0700

Today (September 19, 2003) marks the one year anniversary of Team
Sprocket's first cache hunt.  Today also marks our 652nd cache found in
the past year.  I've really enjoyed this hobby/sport/obsession and want
to take a moment to thank all of those who have contributed to the sport
by hiding caches, maintaining web pages dedicated to geocaching, putting
on event caches and generally promoting the sport.  I'd like to give a
special thanks to Team AJ.JR for introducing me (and my team) to
geocaching and accompanying me on our first hunt (Mission: Looney Toons)
one year ago today.  I'd also like to take a moment to curse all of you
who have forced me to hike to the top of a hill unnecesarily, plunge
through a thorn bush unceremoniously and wander in circles unknowingly.
 Thanks for nothin'! ;-)
Vive' Le' Geocaching!

-- Sprocket