[Az-Geocaching] Another one bites the dust...sort of

Randy Kinkel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:31:46 -0700

somebody fill me in, what caused 360's flight?  does anybody know
for sure?

----- Original Message -----
From: <bcasteel@cox.net>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:17 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Another one bites the dust...sort of

> Well, if you haven't seen/heard the rumblings on the forums,
Team360 has left the Geocaching scene...again, for
self-proclaimed greener pastures on 'other sites'.

> He deleted all posts in the thread, replacing them with a
simple "." this morning, before I had a chance to read them, but
you can get some of the quotes from his posts throughout.

> His caches have all been subsequently archived (except the
Geocaching plaque), and I believe all of his cache logs have been
removed as well...again.

> I don't know what to think.  See for yourself forum responses,
[url=http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=401
6058331&m=37260368]here[/url]