[Az-Geocaching] Another one bites the dust...sort of

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:17:35 -0400

Well, if you haven't seen/heard the rumblings on the forums, Team360 has left the Geocaching scene...again, for self-proclaimed greener pastures on 'other sites'.

He deleted all posts in the thread, replacing them with a simple "." this morning, before I had a chance to read them, but you can get some of the quotes from his posts throughout.

His caches have all been subsequently archived (except the Geocaching plaque), and I believe all of his cache logs have been removed as well...again.

I don't know what to think.  See for yourself forum responses, [url=http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=37260368]here[/url]

Ugh.

Brian
Team A.I.