[Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Breakfast Event cache this Sat.

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:36:02 -0700 (MST)

Well, the Yavapai Co Fair is going on, it has more than jsut carnival
rides (animals, exhibits, etc). We have 2 movie theaters (Harkins 14
in Prescott Valley and a 10-plex behind WalMArt.)
We have a MALL...
Downtown at the courthouse usually has something going on, as well as
just west on Gurley, Sharlot Hall Museum (hint: has a cache)
As for restaurants, there are a number downtown including Murphy's,
Zuma's, Gurley St Grill. Mexican: Tecate Grill, El Chaparral. Chinese:
China Buffet above Costco, plus a couple good ones I can't remember
the names.
We also have Red Lobster, Applebees....
Hint: Shopping at the Mall, a movie and a nice dinner will offset alot
of caching.
HAve fun!
Trisha "Lightning"