[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Breakfast Event cache this Sat.

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:06:07 -0700 (MST)

Sorry if you get this twice, but I sent it last night and it didn't
appear in my inbox, so I am not sure if it went out to the list...

Hi list posters and lurkers,

Just wanted to remind y'all that there will be an event cache in
Prescott this Saturday (GCGW7T). I know it's early (0700), but we plan
to go at about 0800 and it lasts until 0930. Here is some more info:

1) The weather is absolutely gorgeous....sunny but not too hot, and
you can literally see forever. Beautiful clear blue skies (watch, it
will rain Sat! LOL)

2) Gas is plentiful and relatively cheaper ($1.77 and less)

3) In addition to the Breakfast event, there are a number of things to
do for the rest of the day to make the trip more "worthwhile":

    a. Your own caching, if you haven't been up here, or been here
lately, there are a number and good variety of quality caches. Email
me for suggestions if you wish.

    b. Some good 4x4 caching with Jeeps with Lincoln (listed on the
cache page logs....these are some great trips!!

    c. Some "easier" caching with our team, SW of Prescott in the
Wilhoit/Hassayampa River/Yarnell areas..we plan to spend the morning
and nab a half dozen or so caches that aren't too strenuous. Please
email me ahead of time if you are interested in joining us and I can
give you details on which caches we plan to do.

    d. The Yavapai Co Fair...at the new fairgrounds on 89A between
Prescott Valley and Mingis Mtn. In contrast to the huge state fair,
this local fair is usually pretty laid-back with the usual rides,
exhibits and animals, some special events, and less crowds and no
gangs. A fun family day.

    e. The Duck Derby races at Sharlot Hall....not sure on the time
but I believe around 10 am.

See ya!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott (Valley)