[Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Breakfast Event cache this Sat.

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

--0-926526595-1063760164=:26542

Murphey's, Gurley Street Grill, pie at Berry's.

There's a nice benchmark at the courthouse square right behind the Rough Riders statue if you are downtown.

TeamDaSH@aol.com wrote:
A question for the Prescott locals...

Shawna and I have decided to spend the weekend there.  Can you give me a few non-geocaching ideas of things to do or see, favorite restaurants, or anything along those lines?  She will shoot me if I make her cache the whole time!

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Team DaSH

--0-926526595-1063760164=:26542

<DIV>Murphey's, Gurley Street Grill, pie at Berry's. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There's a nice benchmark at the courthouse square right behind the Rough Riders statue if you are downtown.<BR><BR><B><I>TeamDaSH@aol.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV><FONT size=2>A question for the Prescott locals...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Shawna and I have decided to spend the weekend there.&nbsp; Can you give me a few non-geocaching ideas of things to do or see, favorite restaurants, or anything along those lines?&nbsp; She will shoot me if I make her cache the whole time!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks in advance!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Dave</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Team DaSH</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-926526595-1063760164=:26542--