[Az-Geocaching] Over 51 (GCBBBB)

Virgil Silhanek listserv@azgeocaching.com
16 Sep 2003 17:01:41 -0700

I thought I'd post this to the list since the coupon I put in my cache
today expires next week.  Hopefully someone can get some use out of it.

Virgil

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=48059

User comments:
Stopped by this afternoon to do some maintenance.  I also dropped off a
coupon that expires on 9/30/2003 for discount D-Backs tickets to a
Sunday or Monday game (Not many of those left this year).  With it, you
can purchase 2 tickets for the price of 1 on the $6 or $10.50 seats or
get $2 off the $14.50 seats.  The second half of it is a $1 off any
Blimpie sub.  I eat at Blimpie quite a bit and it is what I got for
completing a Double Play Rewards Card.  Yeah!