[Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Breakfast Event cache this Sat.

Virgil Silhanek listserv@azgeocaching.com
16 Sep 2003 19:53:33 -0700

My wife and I enjoy walking around the square with the shops on Whiskey
Row.  The Palace is great for a burger for lunch.  We normally stop
there to eat.  If you like antique shopping, Cortez street just off the
north side of the square has many shops.

Another place we have been many times is a few (2-4) miles north on Hwy
89.  Watson Lake has some awesome boulders that you can hike around on.
We love to go there just to take pictures.

There is also Lynx Lake to the southeast that is surrounded by pine
trees and a good place to hike or relax.

Just my suggestions,
Virgil