[Az-Geocaching] Navicache listings

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:27:02 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1407857575-1063672022=:1550

I must say, I am a bit disappointed that there aren't more Arizona caches listed on the "other" site, Navicache. I actually listed my caches over there as well today, and it's very user-friendly. They even have easy-to-use buttons for handicapped access, parking lot, water, restroom facilities nearby, etc..when you list a cache, along with a better system for adding clues. There is no reason why you can't put your caches on both websites, I would like to see more support of this site.
Just a thought, that's all.
Jeff of TEAM 360.