[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1443972539-1063408487=:68403

I am self-imposing a limited lifespan on my physical caches. They will be pulled and archived after a set amount of time passes, in order that I may keep my hiding techniques fresh and offer the local cachers the continuous challenges of new finds. Additionally, this move will keep any environmental damage around a site to a minimum.
Jeff of TEAM 360.