[Az-Geocaching] Endorsement of Prescott breakfast event

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1034393476-1063257796=:54334

I would like to thank Lincoln for organizing this proposed Prescott breakfast event cache.  I highly recommend that all Phoenix-area geocachers make a trip to Prescott to attend this event.  After the breakfast, you can then go out and visit several of the wide variety of caches in the Prescott area.

Concerned about the high price of gasoline?  Find some other geocachers and carpool together, and split the cost of fuel.  The weather and scenery in the Prescott area is great at this time of year.  Once you spend a day geocaching in the Prescott area, you'll definitely be coming back to that area for more caching during subsequent weekends.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1034393476-1063257796=:54334

<DIV>I would like to thank Lincoln for organizing this proposed Prescott breakfast event cache.&nbsp; I highly recommend that all Phoenix-area geocachers make a trip to Prescott to attend this event.&nbsp; After the breakfast, you can then go out and visit several of the wide variety of caches in the Prescott area.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Concerned about the high price of gasoline?&nbsp; Find some other geocachers and carpool together, and split the cost of fuel.&nbsp; The weather and scenery in the Prescott area is great at this time of year.&nbsp; Once you spend a day geocaching in the Prescott area, you'll definitely be coming back to that area for more caching during subsequent weekends.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-1034393476-1063257796=:54334--