[Az-Geocaching] Why very few new caches lately in Arizona?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:36:36 -0700 (MST)

Well, I was just kidding anyway.....
I agree with the attitude. I posted on the forum and he was still
pretty confident and assuming until I "set him straight" (nicely)
Trisha