[Az-Geocaching] Why very few new caches lately in Arizona?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 14:41:23 -0700 (MST)

So, I vote that we BOYCOTT this MO cache that nobody has been to in
the horrendously long time of 2 weeks....since he is whining anyway
and that is SO annoying!! ha ha ha....
Teach that know-it-all NW'er a lesson, HUH?
geez, what are we all doing on line in the afternoon? Do we all NOT
work, even AT work??
Geez #2 I sure hope everybody else is in a good mood and joking around
like I am!

Trisha
(no, I don't work, and my daughter had early release today from
school...)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:29:34 -0700 (PDT), Gale Draper wrote:

>From the guidelines page:

Placing Caches on Vacation
Placing caches on vacation is unacceptable and these caches will not
be approved on the web site. As the cache owner you are obligated to
be in a position to manage your caches, and caches placed on vacation
require someone else to maintain them for you. Please be responsible.
"Ford, Denny" <denny.ford6@honeywell.com> wrote:

@font-face {
	font-family: Tahoma;
}
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
}
P.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {