[Az-Geocaching] Off-Topic Request

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:06:57 -0700

Trisha wrote:
> BY the way, I have been unable to send a post via the usual email
> address for the list. Try the alternate (bypass) address:
> az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com

Sorry about that.  My poor little old server with 5 year old software
got a brain transplant today, and with restoring all the software and
getting everything back up and running, I forgot to rebuild one of the
hash tables that the mail server uses.  I'm sure it's not the only thing
I forgot.  There always seems to be some little thing a machine was
doing that you comepletely forget about.
Anyway, it appears to be back up and running now.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek