[Az-Geocaching] Watermark

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 09:15:33 -0700 (MST)

I'll add my hat-tip and awe to AJ.JR, congrats! Especially so fast....
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:10:50 -0700 (PDT), Gale Draper wrote:

Congratulations!

You are all making us look lazy. (just kidding)Scott Sparks
<scottsparks1@mchsi.com> wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, Team AJ.JR just found their 600th cache today.
Let me be the first to congratulate them. While 600 caches isn't new
among Arizona cachers, they have done it on less than one year! My hat
is off. Watch out, though... . we're right on your tail! :-)--
Sprocket____________________________________________________________Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv@azgeocaching.comTo edit your
setting, subscribe or unsubscribe
visit:http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocachingArizona's Geocaching Resourcehttp://www.azgeocaching.com
Do you Yahoo!?