[Az-Geocaching] Another one hits 200

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:28:09 -0700 (MST)

Yup! 206 (total, with about 59 "out of state") as of Tuesday. Finally!
Thanks Gale!
Trisha

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:26:48 -0700 (PDT), Gale Draper wrote:

Trisha, have you hit the "200" mark? Congratulations!

There's been a few of us who have hit 200 this past couple of weeks.
Congratulations to anyone else I may have missed.Trisha
<trisha@brasher.com> wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work, (and I would like to JUST ONCE see
mynumbers over 200 (206) if you ever get the stats "fixed"!)Trisha
"Lightning"PrescottTill a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang
interminable changes  On one everlasting Whisper day and night
repeated -- so:"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind
the Ranges --  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for
you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898
Do you Yahoo!?