[Az-Geocaching] possible way to get an answer?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:21:30 -0700

I just sent a letter to the address he recommended with details on which
  IP the crawler uses, what name it crawls under, and a hint that it
would be VERY nice if I could get a tab delimeted file with the needed
info in it, but if he could just unblock the IP that it would make a lot
of people happy.
I really don't think they have the slighest problem with us.  They might
with joe schmoe wanting to crawl their whole site for a couple of
numbers, but we have been around for almost as long as they have, only
grab the info we need and have only benefited them with our existance.

We'll see though...

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek
AzGeocaching.com