[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:59:26 -0700

I offered to donate the code for my Handicap Guideline Generator to
geocaching.com. They did not take me up on the offer....

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Brent
Milner
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 9:11 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Hey Jason, a couple questions for ya:

1) Would you guys be interested in donating your code to the geocaching.com
people so that they could implement it to all of their users as a world-wide
stats section of the website?

2) If so, has anyone proposed this idea to the geocaching.com people?

Forgive me if these question have been asked before.

-FroBro Q-Tip