[Az-Geocaching] Hogans Hotel

Bryon Culling listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-628700532-1062393207=:50581

they probibly just gave a simple answer so they didn't have to explain geocashing to the reporter. Or the reporter kept to the story at hand wout out going off on a tangent with a geocashing story.  who knows.  it's still rather funny if you ask me.

bcasteel@cox.net wrote:They might have wondered what I was doing by the mailboxes at midnight snapping a picture in the dark a few months back. But I thought they were aware of Geocaching?

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: "Regan L Smith"
> Date: 2003/08/31 Sun PM 04:05:06 EDT

> Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hogans Hotel
>
> Yes I thought the same thing but was to tired to member the quote.
> Thank you for posting it :)
>

> Team Evil Fish has a camera and not afraid to use it

<DIV>they probibly just gave a simple answer so they didn't have to explain geocashing to the reporter. Or the reporter kept to the story at hand wout out going off on a tangent with a geocashing story.&nbsp; who knows.&nbsp; it's still rather funny if you ask me.<BR><BR><B><I>bcasteel@cox.net</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">They might have wondered what I was doing by the mailboxes at midnight snapping a picture in the dark a few months back. But I thought they were aware of Geocaching?<BR><BR>Brian<BR>Team A.I.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; From: "Regan L Smith" <BUGGERS@MINDSPRING.COM><BR>&gt; Date: 2003/08/31 Sun PM 04:05:06 EDT<BR>&gt; To: <LISTSERV@AZGEOCACHING.COM><BR>&gt; Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hogans Hotel<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Yes I thought the same thing but was to tired to member the quote.<BR>&gt; Thank you for posting it :)<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Team Evil Fish has a camera and not afraid to use it<BR>&gt; ----- Original Message ----- <BR>&gt; From: Joe Brekke <BR>&gt; To: listserv@azgeocaching.com <BR>&gt; Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 12:44 PM<BR>&gt; Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Hogans Hotel<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; In the East Valley Tribune today, there is an article about the couple who tried to
 sell the Condo where Bob Crane was killed on eBay. Jist of the article is that they didn't have any takers.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; However at the end of the article is a quite humorous little tidbit, and I quote:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "The Herbsts also occasionally saw sightseers wandering around outside, sometimes taking photos. Still, no one ever knocked on the door or called." "You know, we've never had that (happen) since we bought the place," she said.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I think I may know who some of those people were...in fact I do know that 1 group on July 12th was my son Brad and I.<BR>&gt; <BR>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Yes I thought the same thing but was to tired to member the quote.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you for posting it :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Team Evil Fish has a camera and not afraid to use it</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=joenveng@cableaz.com href="mailto:joenveng@cableaz.com">Joe Brekke</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=listserv@azgeocaching.com href="mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">listserv@azgeocaching.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 31, 2003 12:44 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Hogans Hotel</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>In the <EM>East Valley Tribune</EM> today, there is an article about the couple who tried to sell the Condo where Bob Crane was killed on eBay.&nbsp; Jist of the article is that they didn't have any takers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>However at the end of the article is a quite humorous little tidbit, and I quote:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>"The Herbsts also occasionally saw sightseers wandering around outside, sometimes taking photos.&nbsp; Still, no one ever knocked on the door or called."&nbsp; "You know, we've never had that (happen) since we bought the place,"&nbsp; she said.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I think I may know who some of those people were...in fact I do know that 1 group on July 12th was&nbsp;my son Brad and I.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-628700532-1062393207=:50581--