[Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:14:08 -0700 (MST)

I don't know why you guys are so upset about this supposed "Nigerian
Scam". I just got my first check for $500,000, partial payment for
helping MS NGORO get her husband's money back! You are really missing
out.....I plan to set up a high-stakes puzzle caching series like the
Vancouver Canada bunch, as just one of my philanthropic activities
with my $4 million (10%).
Trisha "LIghtning"
Prescott