[Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:26:42 -0800 (PST)

--0-1940570785-1067585202=:53500

Sorry that this is off topic, but is anyone else with a yahoo e-mail getting larger amounts of spam that is the Nigerian scam? I've also been getting some with odd foreign subject headings that I can't even decipher. I haven't been opening them, but are these some sort of virus attacks or just attempts to defraud me? Any ideas? I'm beginning to be a bit spooked about it.