[Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:22:59 -0800

>From: "Brian LaFrance" <brian@brianlafrance.com>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What
>Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:08:18 -0700
>
>This is late notice, but some of you may be interested in this...if anyone
>can make it maybe they could present the situation with the overzealous
>ranger:
>

>10/28/2003 - Notice of Public Hearing and Special Meeting
>
>NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING AND SPECIAL MEETING
>
>MARICOPA COUNTY
>PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
>
>Notice is hereby given, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, to the general
>public that the Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Commission will hold a
>public hearing, open to the public, on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 at 9:00
>a.m. at 411 N. Central Avenue, Suite 470, Phoenix, Arizona 85004.
>Immediately following the public hearing a meeting of the Parks and
>Recreation Commission will be held. Accessibility for persons with
>disabilities will be provided upon request. Please telephone your
>accommodation request(s) to the Maricopa County Parks and Recreation
>Department at (602) 506-2930 so that accommodations can be arranged.
>Seventy-two (72) hours advance notice is needed to obtain sign language
>interpreters and alternate materials for persons who are blind or visually
>impaired.
>
>Public Hearing
>
>1. Public Hearing Regarding Paradise Valley Park Land Sale to the Maricopa
>County Library District
>
>Commission Meeting Agenda
>
>1. Call to Order
>
>2. Roll Call
>
>3. Employee of the Quarter Presentation – William C. Scalzo, Director,
>Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Department – PRESENTATION ITEM
>
>4. Approval of the Minutes of the September 16, 2003 Commission Meeting –
>Jack Stapley, Chairman, Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Commission –
>ACTION ITEM
>
>5. Paradise Valley Land Park Sale to the Maricopa County Library District –
>Jack Stapley, Chairman, Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Commission –
>ACTION ITEM
>
>6. Call to the Commission
>
>7. Call to the Public – The Commission May Hear, But Not Take Action Upon,
>Items Presented By The Public
>
>8. Adjournment

Well, heck.... I am checking my emails right now and it is 10:22am... think
I am just a tad bit too late for this! I certainly would have gone down
there to let them all know of our little encounter.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es