[Az-Geocaching] Re: Who Manages What an IDEA

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:46:37 -0800 (PST)

--0-374828547-1067298397=:93303

A great idea! This ought to go a long way to squelching any problems between them and us.

Regan L Smith <buggers@mindspring.com> wrote:let's not forget what else I was told " This park is not here for your
little game" this of all statements have me pissed and I am going to report
this Officer and I just forgot his name.....

here is a thought and Steve if you would also give it a thought

Lets have an EVENT CACHE AT USERY PARK, since it is near Bulldog and the
Tonto maybe a Ranger can come and talk... I will contact Usery while
reporting the officer with a personal agenda but will also find out what it
will take to reserve a Ramada and fire up the grill, I am thinking of
sponsoring it hot dogs/ hamburger buns , should get some soda from work and
then let everyone bring the fixings and extras
this would also be a good time to bring newbie's because with officials
there we could hear first hand the rules...... and maybe wishful thinking an
ammo can for a cache to be hidden......