[Az-Geocaching] Sodas

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:29:09 -0800 (PST)

--0-1718836476-1067243349=:64546

I got in a little late on this one, but there is a store in south Scottsdale that will get you ANY soft drink you want. They are also on the internet. http://www.popsoda.com/ The store is on SCotttsdale Rd. between McDowell and Oak. We have used them for a couple of years to get offbeat sodas we like as well as a lemonade I am fond of. If you are truly stumped in your search, give them a try. The store keeps some brands cold and ready to drink if anyone is interested in just trying some.

Gale

Ok, now I understand.  We used to get Mr. Pibb, but I haven't looked for it in quite awhile.  I do know that you can not get Orange Crush in Arizona.  I always stock up when I am out of state and bring it back.  I actually contacted Cadbury's, the company that owns Crush, and they told me that a bottler in Casa Grande was the only Arizona bottler that handled it, but when I tried to find some up there I struck out.

--0-1718836476-1067243349=:64546

<DIV>I got in a little late on this one, but there is a store in south Scottsdale that will get you ANY soft drink you want. They are also on the internet. <A href="http://www.popsoda.com/">http://www.popsoda.com/</A>&nbsp;The store is on SCotttsdale Rd. between McDowell and Oak. We have used them for a couple of years to get offbeat sodas we like as well as a lemonade I am fond of. If you are truly stumped in your search, give them a try. The store keeps some brands cold and ready to drink if anyone is interested in just trying some.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gale<BR><BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Ok, now I understand.&nbsp; We used to get Mr. Pibb, but I haven't looked for it in quite awhile.&nbsp; I do know that you can not get Orange Crush in Arizona.&nbsp; I always stock up when I am out of state and bring it back.&nbsp; I actually contacted Cadbury's, the company that owns Crush, and they told me that a bottler in Casa Grande was the only Arizona bottler that handled it, but when I tried to find some up there I struck out. <BR></P></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-1718836476-1067243349=:64546--