[Az-Geocaching] Re: for the Southern Crowd (soda)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:43:42 -0700

--=====================_289110048==.ALT

At 08:56 PM 10/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, here in Willcox, AZ, the IGA has Grape Crush and Strawberry Crush is
>six packs of cans for $1.79.  They didn't have the orange, but the manager
>said he was sure he could get it if I wanted some  (the manager is a
>friend).  They don't carry Mr. Phibb.  I haven't been in the Safeway here
>to check.

So do the stores here in Tucson, but when I asked for orange was when I
found out you couldn't get it.  The store manager is who gave me the phone
number for Cadbury.  This is getting a little off topic though, I would
rather chat about what happened up in Phoenix today.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_289110048==.ALT

At 08:56 PM 10/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
here in Willcox, AZ, the IGA has Grape Crush and Strawberry Crush is six
packs of cans for $1.79.&nbsp; They didn't have the orange, but the
manager said he was sure he could get it if I wanted some&nbsp; (the
manager is a friend).&nbsp; They don't carry Mr. Phibb.&nbsp; I haven't
So do the stores here in Tucson, but when I asked for orange was when I
found out you couldn't get it.&nbsp; The store manager is who gave me the
phone number for Cadbury.&nbsp; This is getting a little off topic
though, I would rather chat about what happened up in Phoenix
today.<br><br>