[Az-Geocaching] for the Southern Crowd

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:34:17 -0700

--=====================_248721322==.ALT

At 03:48 AM 10/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Mr Pibb is a carbonated beverage commonly referred as a soft drink, can't
>get it up here in the bottled or can form.

Ok, now I understand.  We used to get Mr. Pibb, but I haven't looked for it
in quite awhile.  I do know that you can not get Orange Crush in
Arizona.  I always stock up when I am out of state and bring it back.  I
actually contacted Cadbury's, the company that owns Crush, and they told me
that a bottler in Casa Grande was the only Arizona bottler that handled it,
but when I tried to find some up there I struck out.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_248721322==.ALT

At 03:48 AM 10/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
is a carbonated beverage commonly referred as a soft drink, can't get it
Ok, now I understand.&nbsp; We used to get Mr. Pibb, but I haven't looked
for it in quite awhile.&nbsp; I do know that you can not get Orange Crush
in Arizona.&nbsp; I always stock up when I am out of state and bring it
back.&nbsp; I actually contacted Cadbury's, the company that owns Crush,
and they told me that a bottler in Casa Grande was the only Arizona
bottler that handled it, but when I tried to find some up there I struck
out.</body>