[Az-Geocaching] Not biting the hand at all

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:45:48 -0800 (PST)

--0-1073176918-1067190348=:46020

Was there some point to this message?

Brian
Team A.I.

Why the hostility?

Remember, the same 'board' you refer to also supplies the listserv you are using. Hand...bite

Brian
Team A.I.

Not ripping on azgeocaching at all. I like this listserve. It lets me see where everyone stands on issues, you included. It would be nice to see forums added to azgeocaching as well. The flaming and constant bickering in the GC.com forums is why I don't post in there anymore. I certainly hope that it does not carry over locally and that AZ cachers would be above that sort of childish behavior.

--0-1073176918-1067190348=:46020

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Was there some point to this message?<BR><BR>Brian<BR>Team A.I.<BR><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>Why the hostility?</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P>Remember, the same 'board' you refer to also supplies the listserv you are using. Hand...bite<BR><BR>Brian<BR>Team A.I.<BR><BR><BR><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>Not ripping on azgeocaching at all. I like this listserve. It lets me see where everyone stands on issues, you included. It would be nice to see forums added to azgeocaching as well. The flaming and constant bickering in the GC.com forums is why I don't post in there anymore. I certainly hope that it does not carry over locally and that AZ cachers would be above that sort of childish behavior.</STRONG></FONT></P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-1073176918-1067190348=:46020--