[Az-Geocaching] Glue for GPS trim

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1356586541-1067023865=:34008

I don't know about just using regular rubber cement, it seems to me that the heat would peel that as well...I DO know that I have used JB Qwik on many things (plastics, glass, metals), and the heat does not seem to affect it at all. If JB Qwik won't hold it, nothing will. If you decide to use it, do it sparingly, and just make sure you use a 50/50 mix on the adhesive and activator. Should NEVER come loose again.