[Az-Geocaching] failed mail delivery to Tamo

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-127539797-1066595390=:1848

Tamo,

I responded to your e-mail but got a delivery failure notice. Here's my response. The rest of you can just ignore the message.

I have plenty. Only a few people wanted them. I'll bring the rest to the event breakfast next Saturday. If you're not there, I'll leave a few in Garden @Joy, the cache I seem to revisit the most.

If you do the Halloween cache next year, we have lots of Halloween gadgets that scream, light up, move, laugh, talk etc. if you need them. Skulls, spiders, ghouls, big blinking eyes, all battery powered. (Halloween is fun at our house. The hit of the neighborhood)

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-127539797-1066595390=:1848

<DIV>Tamo,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I responded to your e-mail but got a delivery failure notice. Here's my response. The rest of you can just ignore the message.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>I have plenty. Only a few people wanted them. I'll bring the rest to the event breakfast next Saturday. If you're not there, I'll leave&nbsp;a few&nbsp;in Garden @Joy, the cache I seem to revisit the most.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you do the Halloween cache next year, we have lots of Halloween gadgets that scream, light up, move, laugh, talk etc. if you need them. Skulls, spiders, ghouls, big blinking eyes, all battery powered. (Halloween is fun at our house. The hit of the neighborhood)<BR></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-127539797-1066595390=:1848--