[Az-Geocaching] Re:Team Ropingthewind

Steven LaVoy listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

--0-401635702-1066186180=:66157

DOn't feel like a criminal.  Just tell the cop what your are doing, that you mean no harm and will be moving along shortly once you find the cache.  Show him your GPS and if you have the cache page, show that.

You might find he is an officer himself and may take an interest in the hobby.

As a Police Sergeant, I was introduced to geocaching by a friend and if I found a geocacher on property, I would be more than understanding about what he or she was doing.

Steve

--0-401635702-1066186180=:66157

<DIV>DOn't feel like a criminal.&nbsp; Just tell the cop what your are doing, that you mean no harm and will be moving along shortly once you find the cache.&nbsp; Show him your GPS and if you have the cache page, show that.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You might find he is an officer himself and may take an interest in the hobby.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As a Police Sergeant, I was introduced to geocaching by a friend and if I found a geocacher on property, I would be more than understanding about what he or she was doing.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve</DIV>
--0-401635702-1066186180=:66157--