[Az-Geocaching] Degree Confluence

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:50:13 -0700 (MST)

I wanted to put a cache at the N35 W113 confluence, but it is SUPER
private property (Luis Maria Baca Float...a ranch). They won't even
let the "degree confluence" folks in to take a picture! Not one!

And I wanted to put one N35 W112, but that is in the middle of
Sycamore Wilderness. The closest I got was putting the moving
"photograph AZ Virtual" up in the canyon....and apparently the actual
confluence is nearly impossible to get to on the ground (you can see
the open air quite well)

That's it for the Prescott area report...

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:47:59 -0700, "Jerry Nelson" wrote:

Excepting Bob Renner's Table Mesa, has there
been other caches in AZ at degree confluences?

Jerry
Offtrail