[Az-Geocaching] BLM Policy

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:55:36 -0700

At 01:26 PM 10/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I already have Adobe acrobat on my computer. I can't seem to access the
>attachement itself. Very strange. Is it possible there is a virus in it? I
>have another e-mail account that the list serv goes to as well and it also
>refuses to let me into the attachement.

The attachment made it here with no problems, and virus free.  Is it
possible that you have a virus on your computer?

You can always go to:

security.symantec.com to check.  It won't remove a virus, but it will
identify anything and let you download the removal tool.  The good thing is
that it is always up to date as far as virus definitions are concerned.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com