[Az-Geocaching] Cache Contents

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:19:34 -0400

In 3 separate caches early on in my caching existence, I found 3 5-round clips of WWII era rifle ammunition that was LIVE.  Not only was it 40+ years old, but it was....40 years old and live.  They were all found in the same general area in/around a cache called The Sphinx.  I promptly removed all 3 clips from their respective caches because I felt they were too much of a danger.

It is understandable that the person who placed them probably thought someone else might enjoy their own little piece of that war, but they were still too dangerous.  If only the primers had been removed....

Brian
Team A.I.