[Az-Geocaching] Cache Contents

Brian LaFrance listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:01:09 -0700

I know this had been discussed a while back, but it needs to be mentioned so
that new cachers are aware.  I came across a cache today that had live
ammunition in it.  Please remember that children are often involved in
finding these caches and .44 bullets (or any other ammo for that matter) are
not the greatest thing for kids to play with.  Make sure that when you leave
something in the cache it is appropriate for children (unless the cache is
listed as adults only, but I think that was a whole other discussion).
Anyway...I removed the ammunition from that cache and will dispose of it
properly :)

Brian
Team AZEvil