[Az-Geocaching] Unexpected cache reward.

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

I received the following log report for my Cone
Mountain cache and thought the attached picture was
interesting.  The link to the log is at the bottom.

Bob

---------

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=cb925f85-7b63-403c-90d9-1e172cdfaefb