[Az-Geocaching] Gas Prices

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:06:44 -0700

J H/TEAM 360 wrote:
>     Gas in Albuquerque is only $1.38 :)
>
>     WE ARE GETTING SO RIPPED OFF HERE IN AZ!

I just got a visit from my Mom, who lives in northern California (With
the Govenator).  Anyway, she was amazed at how cheap gas uis out here.
They are currently paying about $2,20 a gallon.

I wonder how much more money the manufacturer of those clean plastic
2's, that the gas stations use in their signs, is making.  Some of them
have to have run out, especially when the price hits $2.22/gal

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

This just in, the stock price of 2 inc. has risen 30 points in one day :)