[Az-Geocaching] things will get interesting in the next few weeks

Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:32:50 -0400

------=____1065666770916_NQ003rBGym

The difference here is that these 2 previous figures were from stations OTHER than ones in Phoenix, where the prices certainly are still higher than everywhere else.  I believe Casa Grande has gas for $1.45/gal. or something close to it.  We're anxiously awaiting prices to drop to more 'reasonable' levels, like the $.89/gal I remember enjoying 4 or 5 years ago ;) ...but that only lasted for a week or so. $1.29/gal would leave me more than happy, and I could resume my normal caching schedule in time to take MORE time off from caching for the East Valley DUI Task Force.

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com>
> Date: 2003/10/08 Wed PM 09:55:48 EDT
> To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
> Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] things will get interesting in the next
>   few weeks
>
> At 06:19 PM 10/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >It was less than that at Costco in Tucson a couple of days ago.
> >

> I just paid $1.59 at the Mobil station on 22nd here in Tucson.
>

> Scott
>
> scott@myblueheaven.com
> www.myblueheaven.com

------=____1065666770916_NQ003rBGym

At 06:19 PM 10/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
was less than that at Costco in Tucson a couple of days ago.</font><br>
I just paid $1.59 at the Mobil station on 22nd here in Tucson.<br><br>

------=____1065666770916_NQ003rBGym--