[Az-Geocaching] Camp out cache

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:14:54 -0700 (MST)

A Camp Out Event sounds like great fun, PANDA. Dan and I are not sure
if we can make it, or for how long, but when you set the date we will
consider it (we have company possibly coming in mid-November, as well
as my almost-16 yr old daughter will be visiting at the end of
November for a week from her dad's in Florida. (This is a new event
for us, who knows how it will go, but I DO know she hates both camping
AND geocaching. She'd never speak to me again if we dragged her
along!!)

On another note, I'd like to "plug" the camping location....while not
high in the mountains, that area is "classic desert" bee-you-ti-ful.
Plus, IMHO, the best time to visit and camp is around November. You
have to be careful to avoid 1) the winter rains (it floods); 2) the
summer heat; 3) the summer/fall monsoon (it floods).... so that leaves
November!!

Keep us posted on the details,

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott